Traffic Ticket Lawyer From Elizabeth City to the Outer Banks
It happens so fast. You’re traveling down the highway when all of a sudden you see blue lights in the rear view You immediately tap the brakes, check your speed and frantically look for a speed limit sign. For seconds you hope the officer is after someone ahead of you; he wasn’t. Now what?
- Have you received a traffic ticket in North Carolina?
- Were you pulled in one of the following areas of North Carolina?
- Dare County (OBX)
- Camden County
- Currituck County
- Gates County
- Pasquotank County (Elizabeth City)
- Perquimans County (Town of Hertford)
- Chowan County (Edenton)
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore (Federal)
- Ocracoke (National Parks Service – Federal)
- Are you hoping to avoid going to court and looking to find a lawyer who will try to have your charge reduced or dismissed?
We welcome your call or email. Thank you for visiting donahuedefense.com.